Thursday, December 22, 2005

Can't Wait!


Payton is beside himself for Santa to come. Yesterday at breakfast I said to Payton and Benjamin, "I sure love these 2 boys!" I then said, "I love another boy too. He is working so hard today so we can be at home together. I cannot wait until he gets here. He is so much fun and you guys love him too...Who is he?" I was speaking of Tony, Payton however, yelled out "Santa!"

When we left Santa (at the mall) Payton said, "Ok Santa, I love you and I will see you at my house." We are so excited for Christmas day...the boys circle our tree like buzzards daily.

May the Lord who gave us the ultimate gift of Christ continue to shower each of you with His extravagant love.
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

vicki said...

Merry Christmas, Brookses!! Love the shots with Santa. I think P and B look like cutting edge fashion leaders. In 2006, this look will sweep the nation. wherever the Brookses are is "where its at!" aunt Vicki

Kelly Vaughn said...

OH MY! How could these boys be any cuter? What a precious reaction Payton has to Santa in this picture. I don't think I have ever seen a picture like that before. Merry Christmas to you all. I know it is going to be a wonderful Christmas. Can't wait to hear the stories next week!Thank you Lord for the blessings of joy and laughter and peace and your presence in Christ, in our children, in our family, and in our friends!!
Love you so!
Kelly