Thursday, March 23, 2006

Fun with Chuck E.

Here is a fact that many people do not know. Chuck E. Cheeses opens at 9 Am every morning. On days like this when it is cold we have found that the boys and I can go and have the place to ourselves for a good hour and a half. They do all the mazes, ride all the toys, and in general burn off a ton of energy.

I love laughing with these boys. We have a great time crawling through those tubes (I have got to get knee pads) and watching Chuck E. sing. All of the things you can enjoy for free :)! It is also so fun to pull in the parking lot and hear Benjamin yell, "Chunky" and clap his hands.

I love this stage where they are so happy to play with each other. Last night as I was dressing them for bed Payton said, "Hey Benj- you're my best friend right? " Benjamin smiled and shook his head yes. I soak up days like this praying the Lord will allow me to absorb every moment.





















This a machine where you put a token in dial a number and then Chuck E. Cheese answers the phone. Now obviously Chuck E. is not really on the phone. He has pre-recorded answers that he just goes through I am sure thinking most kids will never figure out he is not really talking to them. I took this picture because Payton was really giving it to Chuck E. saying in a respectful tone, "Chucky, you are not answering my questions. What are you saying? Listen to me and then answer...Chucky, Come on!" He makes us laugh.

Benjamin loves this Bob the Builder ride. I love watching him laugh at loud while he is on it!


Payton and Benjamin love riding on this ride/game. I love this one because they think they are riding it even without putting any tokens in. They will sit on this thing and rock back forth for ever yelling "yahoo" at the top of their lungs.

3 comments:

vicki said...

Oh, wow, are these guys cute!! Not to mention delightful of spirit as well. They must have some good parenting going for them, I guess!!

April Carrasco said...

Becky, your boys are precious! I love getting to catch up with your family.

hoesayfina said...

Becky,
What handsome boys! i didn't know Chuck E. Cheese opened at 9am. I will have to try it. I was just telling my husband that the only place i can go that early in the morning is the Zoo. Our library and children's museum don't open until 10am. :(
Easter Blessings of LIFE in CHRIST to you and yours! -maria